Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
White skin patches on ur face - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner White skin patches on ur face -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- February 3, 2018. Vitiligo Symptoms, Causes, Treatments, White Spots on Skin... (https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/ guide/vitiligo-common-cause-loss-skin-pigment) White spots on skin can be caused by many conditions, including allergies and infections. Here are some natural ways to get rid of white patches on your skin.
- January 31, 2018. How do I know if white patches on my face are caused by... (https://www.sharecare.com/health/skin-disorders/how -white-patches-face-vitiligo) A small white patch on skin may have several causes, including eczema, psoriasis and vitiligo.
- January 28, 2018. What Are These White Spots on My Skin? - The Cosmetics Cop (http://cosmeticscop.com/2016/08/22/what-are-these-w hite-spots-on-my-skin/) White patches on your child's face can be scary, but it's probably Pityriasis Alba. Read on to know more about how to get rid of white spots on the face.
- January 30, 2018. White patch on skin: A cause for concern? - Mayo Clinic (http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/derma titis-eczema/expert-answers/white-patch-on-skin/FAQ -20058027) Leucoderma or Vitiligo is a skin disease characterized by white spots and patches on the skin they can also be caused by fungus and tinea... neck and face.
- January 27, 2018. White Patches - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments... (https://www.healthgrades.com/symptoms/white-patches) White Patches on Face due to Tanning: After tanning sessions, you may recognize some white patches and imprints framing on your skin. While tanning reasons melanin to...
- January 20, 2018. White Patch on Face | White Patch on Skin | Ayurhealthline (https://www.ayurhealthline.com/White-Patch-on-Face. html) Pictures, Causes and Treatment for Spots on Skin... Descriptions and skin spot pictures are provided below for problems such as white skin spots... your face or...
- January 23, 2018. How do I know if white patches on my face are caused by... (https://www.sharecare.com/health/skin-disorders/how -white-patches-face-vitiligo) What causes dry patches on the face? Dry skin is one of the most common skin problems that affect people of all ages. About Us. MedGuidance... White Spots on Skin;
- February 2, 2018. White Spots on Skin - Causes & Natural Treatments (https://www.doctorshealthpress.com/general-health-a rticles/treating-white-spots-on-skin/) Many different conditions can produce new white patches of skin in... My girlfriend is suffering from temperory white patches on her face and her skin type is...
- January 22, 2018. White Patches on Skin Pictures, Fungus, Treat, Get Rid of... (http://www.skincareorg.com/spots/white-skin-spots/w hite-patches-on-skin-cause-treatment-fungus-dry-itc hy-cure-get-rid-spots/) Do you have white patch on face or skin? If yes, do not worry. Visit here to explore detail information about these unwanted white patches on your face & skin and get...
- January 24, 2018. White Patch on Face | White Patch on Skin | Ayurhealthline (https://www.ayurhealthline.com/White-Patch-on-Face. html) White patches on your face could be caused by vitiligo. Vitiligo is a skin disorder that causes the pigment-producing cells (melanocytes) to die. The
- January 25, 2018. What Causes Dry Patches on the Face? | MedGuidance (http://www.medguidance.com/thread/Dry-Patches-on-Fa ce.html) What do White Spots on the Skin Mean?... called pityriasis alba is known to produce white patches on the skin... out with large white spots on his face.
- January 26, 2018. 5 Ways to Get Rid of White Spots on the Face of Your Child (https://www.mylittlemoppet.com/how-to-get-rid-of-wh ite-spots-on-the-face/) Skin Spots on the Face. Most causes of spots on face are harmless. They can be a variety of colors including white, red, black or brown. Common causes include...
- January 21, 2018. What Causes Dry Patches on the Face? | MedGuidance (http://www.medguidance.com/thread/Dry-Patches-on-Fa ce.html) What are white spots on the skin?... Common symptoms include smooth white spots on the skin, white patches that join together and... especially on the face and...
- January 29, 2018. White Spots and Patches on Skin - disabled-world.com (https://www.disabled-world.com/health/dermatology/s kin/leucoderma.php) What are white patches? White patches on your skin are a common type of depigmented skin lesion associated with an infection, allergy, or autoimmune disorder.
- February 1, 2018. White spots on the skin (with pictures) | Library - SkinVision (https://www.skinvision.com/library/white-spots-on-s kin-pictures) White patches on your face could be caused by vitiligo. Vitiligo is a skin disorder that causes the pigment-producing cells (melanocytes) to die. The
herbal toner | hydrate | skin care | the organic pharmacy (herbs that hydrate the skin)
(what does a penis look like)
Gharelu Nuskhe - Home Remedies in Hindi, Recipes, Health ... (oily skin ki dekhbhal ke gharelu upay hindi)
10 Best Anti-Acne and Pimple Creams Available in India (oily face skin stop karna k product ramdev)
Search [word: dominion] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's ... (search world biz search php query swollen joints)
fitness20.3weekbook.com (ungli kar ke women ko stisfy karne ka)
(advocare herbal cleanse side effects making stomach nausea)
How to treat dry skin with honey (how to hydrate the skin naturally)
(whole foods revitol phytocerimudes)
pregnancy stretch marks - Singapore Parenting Magazine for ... (how much is glyderm stretch mark cream ph)