Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
First degree burn of the skin - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner First degree burn of the skin -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- January 19, 2018. Doctor-Approved Advice on How to Treat a Burn - wikiHow (https://www.wikihow.com/Treat-a-Burn) A burn on the human skin can alter it permanently depending on the severity. With a first-degree burn, there is oftentime swelling and minor pain.
- January 31, 2018. Sunburn (First-Degree Burns) Picture Image on MedicineNet.com (https://www.medicinenet.com/image-collection/sunbur n_first-degree_burns_picture/picture.htm) Discover examples of first-degree, second-degree, and third-degree burns that can help you identify burn severity.
- January 26, 2018. Burn | First Degree Burn | Second Degree Burn | MedlinePlus (https://medlineplus.gov/burns.html) Burns are categorized by severity as first, second, or third degree. First degree burns are similar to a painful sunburn. The damage is more severe with second degree...
- January 29, 2018. Burn - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn) There is no evidence-based research to support the safety and effectiveness of the following home treatment measures,but they may help relieve your burn symptoms.
- February 3, 2018. First-Degree Burn: Superficial Burn - WebMD (https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/ first-degree-burn-superficial-burn) A first-degree burn is an injury that affects the first layer of your skin. First-degree burns are one of the mildest forms of skin injuries.
- January 22, 2018. First, Second, or Third Degree Burns? The 3 Degrees Of Ouch (https://morethanjustsurviving.com/first-second-thir d-degree-burns/) The damage in a second-degree burn extends through the entire epidermis and part of the dermis. These injuries are characterized by redness and blisters.
- January 18, 2018. The Breakthrough For Burn Victims: One Doctor's 'Skin Cell... (http://www.medicaldaily.com/breakthrough-burn-victi ms-one-doctors-skin-cell-gun-has-been-lying-dormant -years-275662) Hi Dr. Kim, I enjoy receiving your news letters. This one on burns is of interest since I have had some experience with burns. My son got a 3rd degree burn the size...
- January 30, 2018. Burn Pictures: A Close Look at First, Second and Third Degree (https://www.verywell.com/burn-pictures-4020409) A burn is a type of injury to skin, or other tissues, caused by heat, cold, electricity, chemicals, friction, or radiation. Most burns are due to heat from hot...
- January 28, 2018. Other Home Treatment Measures for a First-Degree Burn or... (https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/ tc/other-home-treatment-measures-for-a-first-degree -burn-or-sunburn-topic) First-degree burns are very common and frequently occur after one accidentally touches a hot stove, curling iron, or hair straightener. Sunburn can also be a first...
- February 2, 2018. First Degree Burn: Causes, Symptoms & Treatments (https://www.healthline.com/health/first-degree-burn) First and second degree pathophysiology and treatment are explained. Wound dressings, cleansing and additional treatment methods including grafting are discussed.
- January 16, 2018. Home Treatment for Second-Degree Burns - eMedicineHealth (https://www.emedicinehealth.com/home_treatment_for_ second-degree_burns-health/article_em.htm) The manchineel tree (Hippomane mancinella) is a species of flowering plant in the spurge family (Euphorbiaceae). It is native to tropical southern North America and...
- January 21, 2018. First Aid- Burns - KidsHealth (http://kidshealth.org/en/parents/burns.html) The following page covers the most frequently asked questions about how burns are categorized. If you have been burned in DC, call Price Benowitz LLP.
- January 17, 2018. Burns: How to Treat Burns - Dr. Ben Kim (http://drbenkim.com/how-to-treat-burns.html) Burn definition, to undergo rapid combustion or consume fuel in such a way as to give off heat, gases, and, usually, light; be on fire: The fire burned in the grate.
- February 1, 2018. Wound Care | First and Second Degree Burns | Burn Treatment (http://www.woundsource.com/blog/wound-care-first-an d-second-degree-burns) View an Illustration of Sunburn (First-Degree Burns) and learn more about Skin Problems.
- January 25, 2018. Burns: Types, Symptoms, and Treatments - Healthline (https://www.healthline.com/health/burns) [FIRST AID FOR BURNS] Few injuries in pets are as traumatic, painful and disfiguring as a burn. Unlike other injuries, a burn, by its very nature, causes tissue...
- January 27, 2018. How to treat a first-degree, minor burn | American Academy... (https://www.aad.org/public/skin-hair-nails/injured- skin/burns) A burn is damage to your body's tissues caused by heat, chemicals, electricity, sunlight, or radiation. Read about the different types and treatments.
- January 20, 2018. Burn | injury | Britannica.com (https://www.britannica.com/science/burn) Figure out if you have a first degree burn. First degree burns are the most common, and happen as a result of light scalding, brief contact with hot items, and the sun.
- January 24, 2018. Burns: First aid - Mayo Clinic (http://www.mayoclinic.org/first-aid/first-aid-burns /basics/ART-20056649) How to Tell the Difference Between First, Second, & Third Degree Burns First Degree Burns: Minor & Superficial Burns. This is the most common variant of heat based...
- January 23, 2018. Burns: First Aid for Pets - PetEducation.com (http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=11+2065&a mp;aid=3615) First-Degree Burns. First-degree burns, the mildest of the three, are limited to the top layer of skin: Signs and symptoms: These burns produce redness, pain, and...
(scaling on lips after swelling)
(deshi nuske for long time sex krne ke)
Best Practice Guidelines - Winnipeg Health Region (ulcer prevention skin prep spray)
(cara membuat hand and body lotion dari bahan)
Postdischarge Treatment of Acute Osteomyelitis - JAMA Network (course of antiboics to treat a skin staph)
(manforce khila kar 10 saal ke bhai ne)
Cream Apotik Ratu | CreamPemutihku.com - Cream Pemutih ... (toner herbal skincare cream pemutih)
A ramble on cock and ball torment. : Genitorture, CBT ... (elastrator band destroys penis)
Lifestyle | Fox News (pain olympics cuts)
Search Results for women seeking men in Bangalore in ... (marwadi womens seeking men in bangalore)