Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
Feline skin diseases - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner Feline skin diseases -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- January 8, 2018. Feline Eosinophilic Skin Diseases - WSAVA2002 - VIN (http://www.vin.com/proceedings/Proceedings.plx?CID= WSAVA2002&PID=2544) Itchy cats and skin disorders... There can be many causes of feline skin disease and sometimes... Different diseases can lead to skin
- January 23, 2018. 5 Common Cat Skin Problems | petMD (https://www.petmd.com/cat/centers/nutrition/evr_ct_ common-cat-skin-problems) Care and treatment of cat skin problems, diseases and conditions. Learn and about the many kinds of cat skin problems including pictures and descriptions of symptoms...
- January 6, 2018. What are the most common cat diseases? | Healthy Cats... (http://www.animalplanet.com/pets/healthy-pets/most- common-cat-diseases/) Cat Skin Diseases. Your cat's skin is her largest organ. As such, it is subject to a variety of mild to severe abnormalities that can cause itching, hair loss, rashes...
- January 16, 2018. Cat Skin Disorders Pictures Symptoms and Treatment (http://www.cat-health-guide.org/cat-skin-disorders. html) Feline urinary tract disease is a general term for disorders characterized by blood in the urine... Skin Diseases from Allergies in Cats;
- January 5, 2018. Itchy cats and skin disorders - Cats Protection (http://www.cats.org.uk/uploads/documents/cat-care-l eaflets-2013/VG04_Itchy_cats_and_skin_disorders.pdf) Pemphigus foliaceus (PF) is the most common autoimmune disease seen in the cat. The age of onset for feline PF ranges from less than 1 year to 17 years respectively...
- January 25, 2018. Slideshow: Skin Problems in Cats - WebMD (https://pets.webmd.com/cats/ss/slideshow-skin-probl ems-in-cats) Feline Skin Diseases. Skin diseases, or dermatopathies, are relatively common in cats. Studies indicate that between 6 and 15 percent of feline patients have at...
- January 22, 2018. 10 Common Cat Skin Problems | Catster (http://www.catster.com/cat-health-care/cat-skin-pro blems) The most important infectious skin diseases of cats is... In cats this includes one of the most devastating cat skin disorders, feline acquired skin...
- January 12, 2018. Cat Skin Disease - Pet WellbeingPet Wellbeing (http://www.petwellbeingwiki.com/wiki/Cat_Skin_Disea se/) Eosinophilic dermatosis (ED) is a histologic diagnosis rather than a clinical diagnosis. It includes a heterogeneous group of diseases that are secondary to...
- January 15, 2018. Feline Skin Diseases I Love to Be Challenged By Pemphigus... (http://www.ivis.org/proceedings/wsava/2011/118.pdf) Cat Diseases - Feline Dental Disease | Hill's Pet. Good dental health is important for your well-being... Discover some of the signs of feline skin conditions...
- January 7, 2018. List of feline diseases - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feline_diseases) About Skin Diseases of Cats... One of the most common causes of feline skin problems is a flea infestation. Even if your cat is inside most or all of the time...
- January 13, 2018. Cat Diseases - Feline Digestive Disorders | Hill's Pet (https://www.hillspet.ca/en-ca/cat-care/healthcare/f eline-digestive-disorders) 6 Most Common Cat Health Problems... which is actually a group of feline diseases with multiple causes... Skin infections or hot spots;
- January 18, 2018. Feline Skin Disorders - College of Veterinary Medicine (http://www.vet.cornell.edu/FHC/health_information/s kindisorders.cfm) Discover some of the signs of feline skin conditions, how to help improve them, and when to consult your veterinarian about your cat's skin health.
- January 24, 2018. Feline Skin Diseases - College of Veterinary Medicine (http://www.vet.cornell.edu/fhc/health_information/f elineskindiseases.cfm) Cat skin problems can be easy to spot if you know... Some examples are infectious diseases such as... which usually manifests in the feline as a skin...
- January 20, 2018. Skin diseases - Cat - Vetbook (http://www.vetbook.org/wiki/cat/index.php/Skin_dise ases) Treatment of Skin Disorders in Cats... many treatments for skin diseases are applied directly to the... The Merck Veterinary Manual was first published in 1955 as...
- January 21, 2018. Cat skin disorders - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_skin_disorders) Skin diseases encompasses a feline medical specialty within itself. Skin conditions are one of the most common presentation in cats and account for up to 20% of...
- January 9, 2018. D - Dermatology NEWLY DESCRIBED FELINE SKIN DISEASES - IVIS (http://www.ivis.org/proceedings/wsava/2006/lecture6 /Ihrke4.pdf?LA=1) What are the most common cat diseases?... Feline gingivitis, or gum inflammation, is the earliest stage of periodontis, the most widespread feline dental disease.
- January 10, 2018. List of Cat Diseases and Symptoms | LoveToKnow (http://cats.lovetoknow.com/List_of_Cat_Diseases_and _Symptoms) 2006 World Congress WSAVA/FECAVA/CSAVA 241 D - Dermatology NEWLY DESCRIBED FELINE SKIN DISEASES D Peter J. Ihrke, VMD, Diplomate ACVD Professor of Dermatology, Chief
- January 17, 2018. 5 Most Dangerous Cat Diseases | Animal Planet (http://www.animalplanet.com/pets/5-most-dangerous-c at-diseases/) FM-F01 FELINE SKIN DISEASES I LOVE TO BE CHALLENGED BY PEMPHIGUS FOLIACEUS Rod A.W. Rosychuk, DVM, DACVIM Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, CO, USA
- January 14, 2018. Cat Diseases A-Z | The full list of cat Diseases | petMD (https://www.petmd.com/cat/conditions) Cat Skin Disease (Feline Skin Diseases) Signs and Symptoms Cat skin diseases are extremely prevalent and are one of the most common reasons behind veterina
- January 11, 2018. Canine and Feline Eosinophilic Skin Diseases... (https://www.scribd.com/doc/302448362/Canine-and-Fel ine-Eosinophilic-Skin-Diseases) The following is a list of diseases and symptoms that affect a feline's... The following is a list of cat diseases and symptoms... Skin lesions and...
- January 19, 2018. Treatment of Skin Disorders in Cats - Cat Owners - Merck... (http://www.merckvetmanual.com/cat-owners/skin-disor ders-of-cats/treatment-of-skin-disorders-in-cats) Feline skin disorders can be caused by a variety of factors including nutritional deficiencies, food hypersensitivity, parasites, fungal, viral and bacterial...
OSCE Study Chart | Menstrual Cycle | Ear (rash in folds of skin and pleurodynia)
(which exfoliator helps saggy skin on tummy)
CT contrast reaction - Inspire (skin reaction to ct scan)
Our Staff - Giulio Leone, M.D. - Dermatologist in Arlington Heights, IL (dematologist skin of color chicago)
Stomach cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (skin cancer symptoms)
tetanus Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles... (skin codition called rust)
How to Conceal a Double Chin With Makeup | eHow (how to conceal skin demarcation line)
Slim sphears 248 - Natural Health Supplements - Oct 21, 2016 (slim spheres 248 ingredients of)
Answers To Your Questions About Your Young Son's Intact Penis (penis fort skin)
Greasy Hair : Causes and Treatment - Glamcheck (symptoms of oily skin)