Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
Darkening of the skin - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner Darkening of the skin -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- January 20, 2018. Skin Darkening - causes, Symptoms and Treatment (http://www.skin-diseases.org/diseases/skin-darkenin g.html) Sun tanning or simply tanning is the process whereby skin color is darkened or tanned. It is most often a result of exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from sunlight or from artificial sources, such as a tanning lamp found in indoor tanning beds.
- January 8, 2018. Skin Pigmentation Disorders | Hyperpigmentation | MedlinePlus (https://medlineplus.gov/skinpigmentationdisorders.h tml) Read about skin pigmentation disorders, which affect the color of your skin. It could be too light or too dark, in certain areas or all over the body.
- January 18, 2018. Dark skin - RightDiagnosis.com (http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/sym/dark_skin.htm) Hyperpigmentation is a common, usually harmless condition in which patches of skin become darker in color than the normal surrounding skin. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin color, forms deposits in the skin.
- January 22, 2018. Skin darkening : Common Related Symptoms and Medical... (https://symptomchecker.webmd.com/single-symptom?sym ptom=skin-darkening&symid=380) Skin discoloration that causes significant concern; Persistent, unexplained darkening or lightening of the skin; Any skin sore or lesion that changes shape, size, or color may be a sign of skin cancer
- January 7, 2018. Skin Pigmentation Disorders | Hyperpigmentation | MedlinePlus (https://medlineplus.gov/skinpigmentationdisorders.h tml) Melasma - Darkening of the Skin What is melasma? Melasma is characterized by irregular patches of dark skin on the face. Melasma is skin discoloration (tan,
- January 2, 2018. Home remedies for dark skin patches - Read Health Related... (http://www.thehealthsite.com/beauty/get-rid-of-dark -skin-patches-with-home-remedies-like-milk-and-lemo n/) Learn more from WebMD about the many common skin problems that can... This is a skin problem that results in the darkening and thickening of certain areas of the...
- January 12, 2018. Darkening - RightDiagnosis.com (http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/symptom/darkening.htm) Skin darkening is medically called as hyperpigmentation. It occurs when certain skin cells release more pigment or dark color element. There are also different colors associated with skin. Darkening of the skin due to blueness is called cyanosis.
- January 15, 2018. Skin can show first signs of some internal diseases... (https://www.aad.org/media/news-releases/skin-can-sh ow-first-signs-of-some-internal-diseases) Unfortunately, darkening of the skin is not always indicative of hyperpigmentation; there are a few other skin conditions, such as lupus and rosacea too that could lead to a darkening of the skin. Therefore, it could be a bit of the challenge to diagnose the condition accurately, without seeking medical assistance.
- January 19, 2018. Sun tanning - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_darkening) There are various types of skin darkening. One type is hyperpigmentation that occurs when certain skin cells release more pigment (dark color). Darkening of the skin due to "blueness" is called cyanosis (see also blue skin) or purple skin.
- January 6, 2018. Dark Skin Around The Waist (Hyperpigmentation) Causes... (http://www.healthhype.com/dark-skin-around-the-wais t-hyperpigmentation-causes.html) PIH is the darkening of the skin from a previous trauma such as an allergic or irritant reaction. In other words, underarm skin can darken after an allergic or irritant reaction to ingredients or substances that come in contact with the underarm.
- January 14, 2018. Skin Darkening - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment (http://www.health-disease.org/skin-disorders/skin-d arkening.htm) Dark skin (medical symptom): There are various types of skin darkening. One type is hyperpigmentation that occurs when certain skin cells release more pigment (dark color). Darkening of the skin due to "blueness" is called cyanosis (see also blue skin) or purple skin.
- January 21, 2018. Abnormally dark or light skin: MedlinePlus Medical... (https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003242.htm) Skin Darkening tends to be a very common problem. The darkening varies from a mild tan to a patchy brownish discoloration or a grayish black discoloration. The causes of skin darkening differ, but the most common cause is an overreaction to the sun.
- January 16, 2018. What causes underarm darkening? | HowStuffWorks (https://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/underarm -care/problems/underarm-darkening.htm) Learn more about Skin can show first signs of some internal diseases at aad.org. About AAD; Contact us; Support AAD; Media;... including darkening of the skin...
- January 4, 2018. Melasma - Darkening of the Skin - Skin... - dermla.com (https://www.dermla.com/pt_handouts/Melasma.pdf) Dark skin under arms, breasts, and inner... Skin conditions. Dark skin under arms, breasts, and inner thigh. Posted... I am overwieght and I have dark skin under my...
- January 5, 2018. Acanthosis Nigricans (Blackening of the Skin) in Dogs (http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=2+2111&am p;aid=518) Suffering from skin darkening? Here are some home remedies to get rid of it.
- January 13, 2018. Home Remedies for Dark Skin (Hyperpigmentation): Causes... (http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/remedy/Dark-Sk in.html) Dr. Moeller responded: Dark skin. There is a condition called acanthosis that darken the skin in people who have...
- January 10, 2018. Skin Darkening - Causes - Treatment and Tips For Curing it (http://www.online-family-doctor.com/skin-disorders/ skin-darkening.html) Skin discolorations are common on the skin. For many, they can be birthmarks resulting from simple and harmless factors, such as a highly concentrated spot...
- January 9, 2018. Possible Reasons for a Dark Skin Discoloration on the Face... (https://www.livestrong.com/article/106704-possible- reasons-dark-skin-discoloration/) Read about skin pigmentation disorders, which affect the color of your skin. It could be too light or too dark, in certain areas or all over the body.
- January 11, 2018. Darkening of the skin from diabetes? - Answered by top... (https://www.healthtap.com/user_questions/119243-dar kening-of-the-skin-from-diabetes) Learn more about Darken Skin or Hyperpigmentation, Possible Causes, Symptoms, Treatment- Daily Exercise, Medication.
- January 3, 2018. Underarm: Lightening, Darkening, Itching, Redness (http://skintelligencenter.vmvhypoallergenics.com/c3 9-skin-health/underarm-lightening-darkening-itching -or-redness/) WebMD Symptom Checker helps you find the most common medical conditions indicated by the symptoms Itching or burning, Skin darkening, Skin irritation and Skin rash...
- January 17, 2018. Dark Neck Skin - Causes And Treatments - Solvaderm (https://www.solvaderm.com/blog/neck-skin-darkening- causes-and-treatments.html) What causes underarm darkening? Read about the causes of dark underarms and how to get rid of dark underarm skin.
PRIMPED | Hairstyles, Makeup & Skincare - How To Tips ... (how to l lemon skin)
Webwinkel De Groene Luifel.nl - Sitemap (blue ice levertraan haaruitval)
CELEB COCKS (BRAD PITT, RICHARD GERE, MARK WAHLBERG ETC... (richard geres penis)
BrighterWhite | Best Teeth Whitening Kits, Gel & Teeth ... (best h whiteners)
(benga mom and son insect sex story)
(nursing intervention colon cancer)
Shampoo - Wikipedia (list safe bleaching ingrediants in a lotion nd)
Do you like your breasts ? - Page 3 (batgirl breast expansion)
Parabens inhibit human skin estrogen sulfotransferase ... (skin er without paraben)
(cod liver oil for men)