Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
Chemical l for sun damaged skin - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner Chemical l for sun damaged skin -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- January 20, 2018. SKIN: YOUTHFUL SKIN CREAM FORMULA AND DIET ADVICE (http://www.truthquest2.com/skin.htm) Origin: India Description: GRAS- Dill is a member of the Umbelliferae (parsley) family, growing to about three feet high with inflorescence of yellow flowers...
- January 22, 2018. Organic and fair trade* Pure Shea Butter | L'OCCITANE Canada (https://ca.loccitane.com/organic-and-fair-trade pu re-shea-butter,19,1,1334,25984.htm) Many foaming cleansers strip your skin of its oil (and if you have naturally dry skin to begin with, this is only making matters worse). But this oil...
- February 1, 2018. What Are The Best Skincare Products For Sun-Damaged Skin? (http://www.beautifulwithbrains.com/best-skincare-pr oducts-for-sun-damaged-skin/) Overview. Melasma is a common disorder of unknown cause that causes dark (hyperpigmented) patches, primarily on the face. The condition is marked by brown patches...
- January 31, 2018. Melasma in Adults: Condition, Treatments, and Pictures... (http://www.skinsight.com/adult/melasma.htm) Dr. Pickart's formulas supply the skin with improved luminosity that reduces the appearance of sun damage by brightening the look of your skin*.
- January 23, 2018. Zinc Oxide Benefits for Protecting Your Skin from the Sun... (https://draxe.com/zinc-oxide-benefits/) At LA Skincare Center, we fully understand the fundamentals of skincare, and the belief that having great skin is a key to your confidence and sense of well-being. We...
- January 28, 2018. Sunburn - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunburn) Stay informed by signing up to receive email tips, action alerts, promotions to support our work and more from EWG. You can opt-out at any time.
- February 3, 2018. Sun -Damaged Skin Guide: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment... (https://www.drugs.com/health-guide/sun-damaged-skin.html) Areas of sun damage may improve after chemical peeling. After a chemical peel, skin is temporarily more sensitive to the sun, so wear sunscreen every day. It should...
- February 2, 2018. Chemical Peels and Your Skin - WebMD (https://www.webmd.com/beauty/cosmetic-procedures-ch emical-peel-treatments) Spent too much time in the sun without sunscreen? Find out what the best skincare products for sun damaged skin are, and how to use them.
- January 29, 2018. Ashland | Products (http://www.ashland.com/products) Sunburn is a form of radiation burn that affects living tissue, such as skin, that results from an overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, commonly from the sun.
- January 30, 2018. Sun Damage Removal - Skin Biology (http://reverseskinaging.com/sundamage.html) What is non-ablative laser rejuvenation? Non-ablative skin rejuvenation uses a laser to improve the appearance of wrinkles, brown spots and minor scars by creating...
- January 25, 2018. Photoaging - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoaging) 5 Zinc Oxide Benefits. 1. Protects Skin From Sun Burns & Damage. The natural sun-protecting benefits of zinc oxide have been the focus of much skincare research over...
- January 21, 2018. Actinic keratosis | American Academy of Dermatology (https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/scaly-skin/acti nic-keratosis) Hair, nail and skin disorders usually intertwine, especially if they are related to a medical condition or age-related, or are down to nutritional deficiencies.
- January 26, 2018. Skin Care New Jersey, Dermaplaning Microdermabrasion... (http://www.drbrianglatt.com/skin-care-new-jersey/) INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME ON CHEMICAL SAFETY ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH CRITERIA 89 FORMALDEHYDE This report contains the collective views of an international group of...
- January 24, 2018. Formaldehyde (EHC 89, 1989) - IPCS INCHEM (http://www.inchem.org/documents/ehc/ehc/ehc89.htm) Common Hazardous Chemicals found in Personal Care Products Eye and Face Make-up (revised Spring 2011) Blush Concealer Eye Liner Eye Shadow Face Powder
- January 27, 2018. L'BRI PURE n' NATURAL - Home | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lbriinc) Photoaging or photoageing (also known as "dermatoheliosis") is a term used for the characteristic changes to skin induced by chronic UVA and UVB exposure.
Delayed Hypersensitivity Reactions: Background ... (skin medicine reactions)
Anti-Aging - Phytomer skin care products (phytomer skin replenishing serum)
Plastic Surgeon Miami - Miami Plastic Surgery ... (black skin plastic surgery on stretch marks treatment)
Top Aveda Products Sites (aveda skin care distributors)
DHC Skincare, Experts in Targeting Skin Concerns ... (dhc skin care)
beauty benefits of lemon - thehealthsite.com (lemon juice on skin)
Water Sensation On Skin - Doctor insights on HealthTap (sensation of cold water on skin)
Skin Tag Remover - Get Rid of Unwanted Skin Overgrowth Naturally... (skin tabs)
Eye Makeup for Black Women - LoveToKnow (make up dark skin african american women)
Loma Linda, CA Skin Care | Dermatology | Dr. Kenneth Macknet - Dr... (california skin care)