Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
Changes in skin - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner Changes in skin -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- December 3, 2017. Aging changes in skin - UT Medical Center (https://www.utmedicalcenter.org/your-health/encyclo pedia/specialtopic/004014/) As you age, you may notice spots and bumps on your skin that were never there before. See pictures of what these skin changes look like so you know how to treat these...
- December 12, 2017. Changes Salon & Spa - Changes Hair, Salon and Spa - Home (http://changeshair.com/) Discolored skin patches are irregular areas where there are changes in skin color. They are a common problem with a wide array of potential causes.
- December 5, 2017. Skin Color Changes | Healthgrades.com (https://www.healthgrades.com/symptoms/skin-color-ch anges) Continued Other Skin Changes. Gravity, facial movement, and sleep position are the secondary factors that contribute to changes in the skin. When the skin loses its...
- December 11, 2017. Discolored Skin Patches: 38 Causes, Photos & Treatments (https://www.healthline.com/health/discolored-skin-p atches) Most skin bumps, spots, growths, and moles are harmless. Colored skin spots, also called pigmented lesions (such as freckles, moles, or flesh - colored skin spots).
- December 1, 2017. Hormones and Your Skin - Dermal Institute (http://www.dermalinstitute.com/us/library/76_articl e_Hormones_and_Your_Skin.html) There is such a thing as a "bad skin day." You know, when it's duller, drier, and (is it possible?) more lined than the day before. Chalk it up to your wild-and-crazy...
- December 2, 2017. Aging Skin Conditions - How Skin Changes with Age (http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/wellness/a5 0501/aging-skin-conditions/) Despite the fact that women experience the most drastic skin changes, men also lose testosterone leading to the same dry skin condition...
- November 29, 2017. Skin changes at puberty | DermNet New Zealand (https://www.dermnetnz.org/topics/skin-changes-at-pu berty/) As we grow older our skin goes through many different phases depending on our hormones and how much we indulge in life's excesses. To help you understand your skin...
- November 27, 2017. Mojang | Minecraft skins (https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles /979200-minecraft-skins) Changes is the 12th book in The Dresden Files, Jim Butcher's continuing series about wizard detective Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden. Changes was released on...
- December 7, 2017. Skin Changes - Alberta (https://myhealth.alberta.ca/health/pages/conditions.aspx?hwid=skinc&) List of 19 disease causes of Skin changes, patient stories, diagnostic guides, 7 drug side effect causes. Diagnostic checklist, medical tests, doctor questions, and...
- December 8, 2017. 5 Ways Skin Can Signal Health Problems - Live Science (https://www.livescience.com/46868-skin-changes-sign al-health-problems.html) Discusses common skin changes and possible causes. Includes info on skin cancer. Includes home treatment tips for adults and children.
- December 10, 2017. How your skin changes with age | Bayshore HealthCare (https://www.bayshore.ca/2017/10/23/skin-changes-age /) Minor skin changes or skin irritation can occur during and for some time after chemotherapy. Not all chemotherapy drugs cause skin changes, but it is important to be...
- December 9, 2017. Skin changes with chemotherapy - Canadian Cancer Society (https://www.cancer.ca/en/cancer-information/diagnos is-and-treatment/chemotherapy-and-other-drug-therap ies/chemotherapy/side-effects-of-chemotherapy/skin- changes-with-chemotherapy/?region=on) Changes in the skin, ranging from discoloration to new growth, may sometimes be early signs of more serious underlying health problems.
- December 4, 2017. The Effects of Aging on Skin: Dry Skin, Loose Skin, and More (https://www.webmd.com/beauty/cosmetic-procedures-ag ing-skin) Aging changes in the skin are a group of common conditions and developments that occur as people grow older. Skin changes are among the most visible signs of aging...
- November 30, 2017. The Crazy Ways Your Skin Changes In Your 30s, 40s, 50s... (https://www.prevention.com/beauty/how-your-skin-cha nges-age) Skin Changes are common during pregnancy. Each woman will experience skin changes differently. Find a list of common skin changes and how to treat them.
- December 6, 2017. Changes in Skin of the Breast: Symptoms & Signs (https://www.medicinenet.com/changes_in_skin_of_the_ breast/symptoms.htm) Are these skin changes welcome changes? Not exactly. But we've got expert advice to help you manage and minimize them.
- December 13, 2017. Changes Spa & Aesthetics (https://www.changesskin.com/) Welcome to Changes Salon and Spa. You're invited to visit one of Saskatoon's finest, largest and most well-established health and beauty facilities. Escape from your...
- November 28, 2017. Skin Changes During Pregnancy - American Pregnancy (http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-health/skin- changes-during-pregnancy/) Skin color changes usually happen because there is some type of change in the body.
- November 26, 2017. How your skin changes during your thirties, forties and... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-137612/Ho w-skin-changes-thirties-forties-fifties.html) Can skin changes in pregnancy be harmful? Your questions answered. - BabyCenter Canada
Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic (boys with breast development)
# Home Defense Bug - Vacuum Food Storage Bags (molalla oregon stomach bug)
Collagen Products In The Philippines ... (top collagen products philippines)
About Girls Love - TEENS TASTING PUSSY FOR THE FIRST TIME! (seeing penis first time)
arousal | Asexuality Archive (physical properties of women s ejaculatory)
10 Bizarre Sex World Records (largest penis, biggest ... (human penis pics)
(lipo drops wholesale)
(advocare mns upset stomach)
The Hungry Stones and Other Stories, Rabindranath Tagore, 1916 (shrinking man with with breast milk stories)
The treatment: beauty treatment of the week - Telegraph (gnc new fat burner taking by storm)