Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
Central nervous system strain skin rash - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner Central nervous system strain skin rash -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- November 4, 2017. Multicentre evaluation of central nervous system... (http://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-445 3(12)00156-9/fulltext) Erythema marginatum is a rare skin rash that occurs with rheumatic fever... It would also affect the central nervous system causing intense joint pain.
- November 9, 2017. Inflammation and central nervous system Lyme disease... (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S 0969996109003386) The body's internal "thermostat" maintains a constant inner body temperature by pumping more blood to the skin and... and the central nervous system... rash...
- November 10, 2017. Shingles: Hope Through Research | National Institute of... (https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiv er-Education/Hope-Through-Research/Shingles-Hope-Th rough-Research) Involvement of the central nervous system is also... et al. Toxic shock syndrome caused by a strain of... of the National Organization for Rare Disorders...
- November 5, 2017. Shingles - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_zoster) Red, itchy, and scaly skin?... Strain; Strain, lumbar; Strait; Strait jacket;... System, central nervous (CNS) System, immune; System, locomotive;
- November 7, 2017. Hot Environments - Health Effects and First Aid : OSH Answers (http://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/phys_agents/heat_hea lth.html)... is a viral disease characterized by a painful skin rash with... immune system helps to prevent shingles in... of the Central Nervous System...
- November 1, 2017. Human herpesvirus 7 infection associated with central... (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S 0022347696702597)... headache, chest pain, confusion, and pleuritis, caused by a strain of... in the central nervous system and... and a skin rash caused by an...
- November 19, 2017. SPIROCHETAL INFECTION OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM (http://www.neurologic.theclinics.com/article/S0733- 8619(05)70166-3/pdf) List of 20 causes of Nervous system problems and Skin problems, alternative diagnoses, rare causes, misdiagnoses, patient stories, and much more.
- November 17, 2017. Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) - Lymphoma Research Foundation (http://www.lymphoma.org/site/pp.asp?c=bkLTKaOQLmK8E &b=6300139) Multicentre evaluation of central nervous... and encephalitis without skin rash and... of central nervous system infections due to Flavi...
- November 11, 2017. Shingles: Hope Through Research | National Institute of... (https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiv er-Education/Hope-Through-Research/Shingles-Hope-Th rough-Research) The initial inflammatory response to the B.b. infection results in a localized skin rash... Invasion of the central nervous system... the N40 strain of Borrelia...
- November 16, 2017. Multicentre evaluation of central nervous system... (http://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-445 3(12)00156-9/pdf) Muscle relaxants can be used to alleviate... these drugs act on both the central and peripheral nervous system... increased sweating, skin rash...
- October 31, 2017. Herpes zoster eruption associated with vaccine-strain... (http://www.bcmj.org/articles/herpes-zoster-eruption -associated-vaccine-strain-varicella-zoster-virus-c ase-report) If you or someone you know is experiencing nervous system problems, check the symptoms here to determine if you need to seek medical treatment.
- November 6, 2017. Central Nervous System (CNS) Infections | Meningitis | Rabies (https://www.scribd.com/presentation/6811370/Central -Nervous-System-CNS-Infections) Multicentre evaluation of central nervous system infections... of central nervous system infections due... fever and encephalitis without skin rash and...
- November 15, 2017. Muscle Relaxants - Treatments - Pain Doctor (https://paindoctor.com/treatments/muscle-relaxants/) Meninges of the central nervous system: dura mater... If a rash is present... Other clues on the cause of meningitis may be the skin signs of hand...
- November 8, 2017. Toxic Shock Syndrome - NORD (National Organization for... (https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/toxic-shock- syndrome/) Central Nervous System... Skin rash At the onset of fever or shortly thereafter there is:... Subsequent culture of the CSF grow a mucoid strain of Strep. pneumo
- November 2, 2017. Personal Health - When Lyme invades the brain and spinal... (http://www.nytimes.com/1995/02/15/us/personal-healt h-when-lyme-invades-the-brain-and-spinal-system.htm l) We report two children who had exanthem subitum associated with central nervous system... One child had a skin rash without fever around... (HST strain) or HHV-7...
- November 18, 2017. Nervous system problems and Skin problems - Symptom... (http://symptoms.rightdiagnosis.com/cosymptoms/nervo us-system-problems/skin-problems.htm) Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Overview Symptoms... central nervous system, bone... arise in the skin and account for approximately two percent to three percent...
- November 3, 2017. MedTerms Medical Dictionary A-Z List - S on MedicineNet.com (https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/alphaidx.as p?p=s_dict) Only then did she recall having had a circular rash characteristic of... nervous system affecting either the extremities or the central nervous system.
- November 14, 2017. Meningitis - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meningitis) Learn about the signs and symptoms of ALL... leukemic cells can invade the central nervous system... red or blue-red bumpy lesions in the skin...
- October 30, 2017. Varicella Zoster Disease of the Central Nervous System... (http://europepmc.org/articles/PMC3071104) Understanding how the activity of the psyche-nervous -immune system axis impinges on skin... Dermatology Research and Practice... rash and skin allergy as well as...
- November 13, 2017. Signs and Symptoms of ALL - AboutKidsHealth (http://www.aboutkidshealth.ca/En/ResourceCentres/Le ukemia/AboutLeukemia/AcuteLymphoblasticLeukemiaAnOv erview/Pages/SignsandSymptomsofALL.aspx) A central nervous system infection affects the brain and spinal cord. The infection is caused by a virus, bacteria, protozoa, or fungus. Some of the symptoms of a...
- October 29, 2017. Fever with Rash | definition of Fever with Rash by Medical... (https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Fe ver+with+Rash)... an infected/inflamed brain as well as an infected nervous system. Lyme Disease causes dysfunction of the central nervous system... dark skin. The rash may come...
- November 12, 2017. What is a Central Nervous System Infection (http://www.healthguideinfo.com/infectious-disease/p 100596/) Shingles: Hope Through Research... the sensory periphery and central nervous system)... down nerves to the skin, causing the painful shingles rash.
Leslie Baumann | LinkedIn (the skin type solution by baumann)
Pictures of Melanoma - Healthline (the stages of melanoma skin cancer)
Themes - Opera add-ons (themes skin)
The effect of double bridles and jaw-clamping crank ... (thermography skin treatment)
Full text of "EASTERN MEDICAL JOURNAL" - archive.org (theutic skin care maryland)
Skin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (thick neck skin)
thick skin behind neck from 10yrs and problem in sleeping | ART... (thick skin of the neck)
Yogurt Thickening Techniques | Divine Mind (thickening of skin)
Lichen sclerosus. DermNet NZ (thickening of the skin)
Thin Skin by Drew Myron - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists (thin skin)