Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
Caribou skin clothing - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner Caribou skin clothing -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- January 20, 2018. Caribou Skin Clothing Beats High-Tech Expedition Clothing... (https://warriorpublications.wordpress.com/2015/02/0 9/caribou-skin-clothing-beats-high-tech-expedition- clothing/) Nunamiut woman working with caribou hide. Anchorage Museum of History and Art. Caribou skin boots (kamik) are durable, extraordinarily warm, and nearly as...
- January 21, 2018. Caribou Clothes | Handmade Sheepskin Slippers and Mittens (https://caribouclothes.com/) For those living in extreme cold winter conditions, this article from NoTech Magazine may be of interest. Dated from 1995, it analyzes the capabilities of...
- January 11, 2018. Caribou Skin Clothing of the Igloolik Inuit - Inhabitmedia (http://inhabitmedia.com/2014/06/23/caribou-skin-clo thing-of-the-igloolik-inuit/) The ancestors of the Innu probably made caribou skin clothing since their arrival on Labrador...
- January 8, 2018. The Arctic People - Religion / Ceremonies / Art / Clothing (http://firstpeoplesofcanada.com/fp_groups/fp_inuit5.html) A family in Iqaluit discovers that a high-end European retailer has copied the design of a caribou skin parka worn by their shaman ancestor.
- January 16, 2018. On Canadian Ground - Kamiks of the Inuit (http://www.virtualmuseum.ca/sgc-cms/expositions-exh ibitions/chaussure-footwear/english/exhibition/ki/p csscs.html) The Peary caribou, indigenous to Nunavut, shrugs off the most bitter cold in a winter coat 3 inches thick. For most clothing purposes, though, thinner summer skins...
- January 14, 2018. Comparison of traditional and manufactured cold weather... (http://www.int-res.com/articles/cr/5/c005p083.pdf) The Yup'ik fur and skin clothing... caribou were hunted in the fall and skins were brought home for skin clothing. Caribou hunts were discouraged by the Russian...
- January 12, 2018. Inuit Clothing and its Construction | Thematic Tours... (http://collections.musee-mccord.qc.ca/scripts/explo re.php?Lang=1&tableid=11&elementid=70__true &contentlong) Want to Stay Warm? Try a Caribou Suit. When the Inuit lived exclusively from the land, caribou and seals were the main sources of clothing material.
- January 9, 2018. Clothing : Labrador Virtual Museum (http://www.labradorvirtualmuseum.ca/home/clothing.h tm) Wearing Proper Winter Clothing It is imperative that hunters and travelers are dressed properly for the winter. If not, they... Caribou skin can easily dry
- January 4, 2018. Wearing Proper Winter Clothing - Home | Nunavut Municipal... (https://www.nmto.ca/sites/default/files/wearing_pro per_winter_clothing.pdf) Caribou Skin Clothing of the Igloolik Inuit outlines the various steps involved in the creation of traditional Inuit caribou skin clothing, namely the hunt...
- January 7, 2018. Wearing Proper Winter Clothing - Home | Nunavut Municipal... (https://www.nmto.ca/sites/default/files/wearing_pro per_winter_clothing.pdf) 1. For survival here in winter, caribou skin (with hollow hair) is still the best protection. Most clothes are still home-made, from the skins of animals killed for food,
- January 18, 2018. Caribou Skin Clothing of the Iglulik Inuit: Sylvie Pharand... (https://www.amazon.ca/Caribou-Skin-Clothing-Iglulik -Inuit/dp/1927095174) Traditional sewing and Inuit clothing... The skills involved in constructing clothing of caribou skin are complex and take a long time to perfect.
- January 3, 2018. 6. Caribou Skin Clothing - Pang | The Nick Newbery Photo... (https://www.newberyphotoarchives.ca/en/photos/6-car ibou-skin-clothing-pang) "Caribou Skin Clothing of the Igloolik Inuit" outlines the various steps involved in the creation of traditional Inuit caribou skin clothing, namely the hunt...
- January 15, 2018. Amazing Facts About Fur: Dressing for the Arctic (http://www.truthaboutfur.com/blog/amazing-facts-abo ut-fur-dressing-for-the-arctic/) Comparison of traditional and manufactured... mendations to use caribou skin clothing for long-term protection for... ing skin clothing in cold weather...
- January 19, 2018. Caribou Skin Clothing Beats High-Tech Expedition Clothing (http://www.notechmagazine.com/2013/01/caribou-skin- clothing-beats-high-tech-expedition-clothing.html) Caribou Skin Clothing of the Iglulik Inuit outlines the various steps involved in the creation of traditional Inuit caribou skin clothing, namely the hunt...
- January 5, 2018. On Canadian Ground - Kamiks of the Inuit (http://www.virtualmuseum.ca/sgc-cms/expositions-exh ibitions/chaussure-footwear/english_flash/exhibitio n/ki/pcsscs2.html) NOTHING WASTED: TRADITIONAL USES OF CARIBOU... they used to scrape caribou skin with... Women made clothing using the caribou hides,
- January 6, 2018. III.1: INUIT CLOTHING/SHELTER 1. Winter... - John Tyman's (http://www.johntyman.com/arctic/inuit201.html) Want to Stay Warm? Try a Caribou Suit. When the Inuit lived exclusively from the land, caribou and seals were the main sources of clothing material.
- January 2, 2018. NOTHING WASTED: TRADITIONAL USES OF CARIBOU (http://www.trondekheritage.com/images/pdfs/Nothing_ Wasted.pdf) Caribou Skin Clothing of the Igloolik Inuit [Sylvie Pharand] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Caribou...
- January 13, 2018. Yup'ik clothing - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yup%27ik_clothing) Caribou Skin Clothing of the Igloolik Inuit outlines the various steps involved in the creation of traditional Inuit caribou skin clothing, namely the hunt...
- January 17, 2018. Pulaarvik Kablu Friendship Centre - Rankin Inlet, Nunavut (http://www.pulaarvik.ca/youngfamilies/tradClothing. html) Protective Clothing of Seal Skin and Caribou Skin "Combinations of seal, caribou, and other skins produce footwear that is suited for many different weather conditions."
- January 10, 2018. Inuit Caribou Clothing - ATHROPOLIS (http://athropolis.ca/arctic-facts/fact-clothing-car ibou.htm) Usually the Inuit wore clothing with two layers of caribou skin:... The Inuit people also made clothing from other animal skins, including dog, squirrel...
Face Creams Containing Retinol | LIVESTRONG.COM (retinol products available in the philippines)
(coolaser surgery stretch marks)
Breast Cancer - NetCE Continuing Education Online (breast expansion written)
(does chandani whitening cream contain mercury)
Penile implants: What you can expect - MayoClinic.com (doctor patient large penis story)
Weight Loss Centers Fair Oaks Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23464 - Yelp (weight loss forever virginia beach va)
6 Weirdest Things Men Do to Their Penises | Alternet (how to stick finger down your penis)
Blogging & Blog Tips from Blogsessive (tuff puppy breast expansion)
Safe Access Now | Safe Harbor for Medical Marijuana ... (big breast expansion dailymotion)
(avinobolic side effect)