Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
Animals killed for skin - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner Animals killed for skin -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- January 12, 2018. Food | Animal Equality (http://www.animalequality.net/food) Every year, millions of innocent animals are tortured and killed for the fur or skin off their backs. The fur industry is a cruel, heartless business that is bad for the environment and unnecessary. Every year, millions of animals are killed for the clothing industry.
- January 8, 2018. Are Ugg Boots Made from Sheepskin? - Snopes.com (https://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/uggs.asp) While most people associate leather with cows, the reality is that many different animals are killed to make leather. Once an animal's skin is removed, it is preserved through a process called tanning which uses strong chemicals to prevent the skin from decomposing.
- January 11, 2018. Killing animals for fur Essay Example for Free (https://studymoose.com/killing-animals-for-fur-essa y) Are animals skinned alive or dead for their pelt?... videos on live animals whose skin is being... The baby seals are killed for the sole purpose of being...
- January 19, 2018. ANIMALS KILLED FOR SPORT/FASHION - Delaware Action for Animals (http://www.da4a.org/sport.htm) Other animals (let's not forget that we are also animals) are used as resources to provide materials for our clothing. Sheep and cows are bred and slaughtered; foxes, mink and rabbits caged and killed, wild animals shot or trapped, to make clothes and shoes from their skin and fur.
- January 10, 2018. How Many Animals are Killed Each Year? - ThoughtCo (https://www.thoughtco.com/how-many-animals-are-kill ed-each-year-127631) In recent years various celebrities and animal rights groups... those animals are not usually specifically raised and killed for... Any true leather is animal skin.
- January 13, 2018. How Many Animals are Killed Each Year? - ThoughtCo (https://www.thoughtco.com/how-many-animals-are-kill ed-each-year-127631) Over 56 billion farmed animals are killed every year by humans... Animals are not simply food... Buying cow skin directly supports farms and businesses that make...
- January 17, 2018. Animal Cruelty in the Fashion Industry | Fashion With a... (https://fashionwithaheart.wordpress.com/2012/05/06/ animal-cruelty-in-the-fashion-industry/) A lawless zone in northeastern Myanmar has cornered the market in a gruesome good: elephant skin jewellery. Find out more here on National Geographic.
- January 21, 2018. Facts: 100 Million Animals Per Year Killed for Fashion... (http://www.cryoftheinnocent.com/facts/) Animals Used For Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, And Furniture Q&A. Fur... and exotic animal skin products... Animals killed for fur...
- January 16, 2018. Asian Elephants Are Now Being Killed for Their Skin... (http://www.nationalgeographic.com.au/animals/asian- elephants-are-now-being-killed-for-their-skin.aspx) Every year, millions of innocent animals are tortured and killed for the fur or skin off their backs. The fur industry is a cruel, heartless business that is bad for the environment and unnecessary. Every year, millions of animals are killed for the clothing industry.
- January 23, 2018. Leather: Animals Abused And Killed for Their Skins | PETA (https://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-clothi ng/animals-used-clothing-factsheets/leather-animals -abused-killed-skins/) Animals killed for skins. Animals such as cows, goats, buffaloes are most commonly used and abused for their skin. The young ones of these creatures are slaughtered while still babies for meat and skin. Calves are slaughtered for veal and calf leather; goat kids are slaughtered for lamb and kidskin.
- January 18, 2018. Animals Used For Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, And Furniture (http://www.despinarosales.com/articlesanimalsclothi ngetc.htm) Fur Trade Facts; China's... The vast majority of animals killed for fur are raised... Others are left to suffer after being clubbed until a hunter returns to skin...
- January 9, 2018. Animals Used for Clothing | Animal Cruelty Exposure Fund (https://www.animalcrueltyexposurefund.org/animals-u sed-for-clothing/) Reptiles include crocodiles, alligators and snakes. 10 million of these creatures are killed every year so that human beings can use their skin to make fashion accessories like shoes, belts, wallets, purses and luggage. Each year, the sale of reptile skin is worth about $425 million. Orangutans. Orangutans are primates that live in rainforests.
- January 14, 2018. Killing animals for fur Essay Example for Free (https://studymoose.com/killing-animals-for-fur-essa y) How many animals are killed each year for food, vivisection, fur, and hunting? Get the hard facts here to inform further discussion on this topic.
- January 22, 2018. Leather: Animals Abused And Killed for Their Skins (http://www.thenazareneway.com/vegetarian/leather.ht m) The snakes, alligators, crocodiles, and other reptiles who are killed for their skins suffer immensely. Snakes are commonly nailed to trees and their bodies are cut...
- January 15, 2018. Top 10 Animals Killed for Clothing - Vegan Souls (http://www.vegansouls.com/animals-killed-for-clothi ng) TITLE: ENDANGERED ANIMALS AND THE FUR TRADE... grow crops and raise domesticated animals to be killed as food for humans. Forests may be cut down for their lumber.
- January 20, 2018. Animals Used For Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, And Furniture (http://www.despinarosales.com/articlesanimalsclothi ngetc.htm) Delaware Action for Animals informs the public about and takes action against animal exploitation.
Bacterial vaginosis Symptoms - Mayo Clinic (flagyl vs tindamax)
(10 day body detox lyons)
Man with world's largest penis sparks security ... - mirror (world's largest penis guinness record)
(hindi ling bardhak solution)
SSBBW Violet James - Fetish Porn Videos - Clips4Sale.com (ssbbw weight gain story)
Skincare Product Claims - Facts About Skincare Product Labels (how to get beautiful skin)
Is there a breast mod that isn't nude? - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion... (oblivion breast expansion mod)
subjects Miss Alli Set Alli Gallery jpg archive page 93 - xusenet - Home (miss alli posted)
(saradas people of m destruction)
Skin Care - The Brown Cow Saddle Blanket Company (norske skin therapy cream)