Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
Alligators skin preservation - Revitol Skin Brightner
Natural Revitol Skin Brightner Alligators skin preservation -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- November 28, 2017. The Great Gator Hoax: The American alligator is thriving... (https://capitalresearch.org/article/the-great-gator -hoax-the-american-alligator-is-thriving-no-thanks- to-the-endangered-species-act/) Alligators are not endangered... benefits they provide generally don't give the landowners the financial incentives needed to encourage wetlands preservation...
- November 29, 2017. Behind the Alligator Pet Trade - Fast Company (https://www.fastcompany.com/3037273/behind-the-alli gator-pet-trade) Though the focus is now on biodiversity and environmental preservation... skin. Historically speaking, alligators were... about alligator shoes and...
- December 5, 2017. alligator (http://alligatorfur.com/alligator/tanning.htm) Alligator Essay. No Works Cited... scaly skin and breaths air. Alligators are in the order crocodilian because it is a large animal that appeared during...
- December 9, 2017. Tanning Alligator Hide - Taxidermy (http://www.taxidermy.net/forums/TanningArticles/01/ k/012BBF7C7D.html) Preservation. Marjory Stoneman... The American alligator... illegal poaching continued into the 1970s because the belly skin of alligators produces high-quality...
- November 30, 2017. Preservation of Red Blood Cells in the American Alligator... (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/275972023_ Preservation_of_Red_Blood_Cells_in_the_American_All igator_Alligator_mississippiensis_over_Time_and_in_ Two_Different_Anticoagulants) The Creature Feature: 10 Fun Facts About the... 10 Fun Facts About the American Alligator... in a wild population of more than one million alligators...
- November 27, 2017. Controlled Alligator Harvest an Effective Conservation... (https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2001/10/10 22_Ally_1.html) How Is Leather Processed?... Preservation. The very first step, after removing the skin from a deceased animal of course...
- December 7, 2017. Viciously Interesting Facts About the American Alligator (https://animalsake.com/interesting-facts-about-amer ican-alligator) The largest reptile in North America, the iconic American alligator (Alligator mississippiensis) is considered to be a living foss...
- December 2, 2017. Crocodile - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile) Preservation of Red Blood Cells in the American Alligator (Alligator mississippiensis) over Time and in Two Different Anticoagulants
- November 26, 2017. Alligator mississippiensis :: Florida Museum of Natural... (https://www.floridamuseum.ufl.edu/florida-vertebrat e-fossils/species/alligator-mississippiensis) The American alligator is a large crocodilian... which captive alligators are raised for their meat and skin... about Everglades preservation and exotic...
- December 1, 2017. LOUISIANA'S ALLIGATOR MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/sites/default/files/pd f/page_wildlife/32693-Alligator%20Program%20Annual% 20Reports/ldwf_-_la.s_alligator_mgmt_program_-_dec_ 2013.pdf) Reptile specialists say alligators are... an Arizona-based nonprofit involved in education and preservation... Animals are bred for their meat and skin...
- December 3, 2017. Enneagram Nines: Alligator - The Enneagram in Business (http://theenneagraminbusiness.com/fascinating-or-fu n/enneagram-nines-alligator/) The Modern English form crocodile was adapted directly from the... Crocodiles have smooth skin on their... Crocodiles are similar to alligators and...
- December 11, 2017. Alligator Hide Care - Alligator and Fur Councils (http://alligatorfur.com/alligator/hide.htm) Inside an Alligator Processing Plant... The third step calls for the skin preservation through the use of salt... Did you learn anything new about alligators?
- December 10, 2017. Inside an Alligator Processing Plant - Backpacking Diplomacy (http://www.backpackingdiplomacy.com/inside-an-allig ator-processing-plant-louisiana/) Tanning Alligator Hide Submitted by Bill on 11/7... That tan is more designed for snake type skins and as you know a gator's skin is far different than any other...
- November 25, 2017. How Is Leather Processed? - Loveyourleather (http://www.loveyourleather.ca/leather-blog/how-is-l eather-processed/) The American alligator and its importance to the... alligator and its importance to the Florida Everglades in a recent... alligators have a large impact...
- December 4, 2017. Alligator Essay essays research papers - 123HelpMe (http://www.123helpme.com/preview.asp?id=51996) Enneagram Nines: Alligator. Thursday, June 21, 2012. Alligators are an ideal animal to represent Enneagram Nines!... My ex-husband, a self-preservation Nine...
- December 8, 2017. American Alligator: Species Profile - Everglades National... (https://www.nps.gov/ever/learn/nature/alligator.htm) Viciously Interesting Facts About the... The skin of the young alligators... Despite all the endeavors taken for the preservation of the American alligator...
- December 6, 2017. American Alligator: Alligator mississippiensis - Arkive (http://www.arkive.org/american-alligator/alligator- mississippiensis/) Alligators. Alligator Hide... processes help explain the high prices of genuine alligator products. Skinning and Preservation... damage of the skin...
ARTDECO Lash Growth Activator Night Repair Balm | skincare ... (skin repair balms in rasberry)
(straighten h naturally)
Japani Oil Use Karne Ka Tarika in Hindi | Premature ... (japani oil kaise)
Industries | Caravaneer 2 Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia (skin industrys)
How to Shrink Breast Fat | LIVESTRONG.COM (breat milk and men shrinking)
CDC | TB | Treatment - Centers for Disease Control and ... (information of skin care regimens)
Terminal Ileitis and CT - Treato (stomach flu im ct 2014)
How does vitamin E benefit skin? - HowStuffWorks (vitamin e oil for penis skin)
Xinbest skin brightening and lightening cream - Hair ... (ezanic cure for pigmentation)
(s curve el movements)